[recruitment process has completed]
Molecule.one is a Polish start-up operating in the deeptech / drug discovery industry. We are building one of the world’s first solutions for planning the synthesis of organic compounds using AI (in short: our product tells scientists how to make, for example, medicines).
We cooperate with some of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. A year ago, we were the first start-up from Central and Eastern Europe to debut on the TechCrunch Disrupt SF stage. We are financially stable and this year we are expanding our team, which at the moment consists of 11 people.
While these days we’re working remotely, we have an office in Warsaw and we will be at least partially going back there when the dust settles a bit.
Who are we looking for:
In short: we are looking for a good JS programmer who is also interested in the "operational" part of the development and will use his experience to help drive the "DevOps culture" among other developers.
Our ideal employee is characterized by:
- analytical thinking, deep problem-solving skills
- good communication and independence
- experience using version control and work organization tools
- commercial experience with the ES6 + Node
- experience in improving and automating the development & delivery processes
- experience in the design, management, and monitoring of AWS infrastructure
- experience in implementing infrastructure security best practices
- knowledge of paradigms, algorithms, data structures, and common patterns
- fluency in English
Nice to have:
- experience with a frontend component framework (e.g. React, Vue, Angular)
- interest or experience in organic chemistry, physics, science
- ability to write code in Python / Rust
- experience in Linux/UNIX administration
- experience in preparing infrastructure for the certification process
- experience with data processing automation and training predictive models
- salary in the range of 14-20k PLN (net, B2B contract)
- paid sick and vacation days
- equity (after a trial period)
- good team spirit
- gear of your choice (within reason)
- interesting challenges in a truly innovative project